Sub Editor Job in Upsc 2020 - Union Public Service Commission has announced various post in UPSC 2020-21. Sub editor job is well organized and reputed post in UPSC 2020. Candidates who wish to apply needs to fulfill certain criteria as per guidelines given by Upsc for Sub editor job. Candidate should read complete job profile before applying for this post.
Vacancy of Sub Editor job in Upsc 2020
- Name of Post - Sub Editor
- No of Post - 02
- Vacancy Number - 20080806208
- Last date of application - 27-08-2020
- Organisation - Vidhi Sahitya Prakashan
- Qualification - Candidates must have bachelors degree in Law. Also certain criteria should be followed- (Compulsory subject should be Hindi/English in 12th Standard, Translation in Hindi of deeds, agreement, Bills, Acts, Rules, Regulations and Orders, Editing and translation in Hindi of High Court or Supreme Court judgments for three years, Post Graduate Diploma in translation all should be from recognized university and institute
- Desirable Qualification - Masters degree in Law
- Age Limit - Not Exceeding 30 yrs as per closing date . It is also relaxable for Government Employees.
- Probation - 02 year for direct recruits
- Post Term - Permanent
- Job posting - New Delhi
- Salary - As per pay matrix - Level 07 - Salary range (44,900 - 1,42,400)
- Duties of Sub Editor - He/she should able to Translate of selected judgments of Supreme Court of India and various High Courts from English to Hindi, Preparation of Head-Notes of translated judgments.
Preparation of index and digests., Checking of citations from Indian and Foreign Law Reports, Proof reading and scrutiny of Patrikas. To report to the Assistant Editor and the Editor/Branch Officer of the Unit regarding translating/editing task. Any other work related to the Patrikas with the consultation of Editor/Chief Editor or higher Officers of the Department.
- How to Apply - Candidates has to registered on official website homepage of QRA displays the available vacancies. Candidates has to fill all mandatory details as per the guidelines. While registering a password has to be generated for future reference. All candidates has to use working email for registration as all further communications will be done through it.
- Website - www.upsconline.nic.in
- Official Notification - Click here
other vacancy in upsc
- Junior Scientific Officer - 14 Vacancy - Last date to apply - 27-08-2020 - Apply here
- Scientific officer Pharmacognosy - 01 Vacancy - Last date to apply - 27-08-2020 - Apply here
- Chief Design Engineer - 01 Vacancy - Last date to apply - 02-04-2020 - Apply here
- Assistant Director vigilance - 01 vacancy - Last date to apply - 15-09-2020 - Apply here
- Assistant Professor Neurology Grade III Specialist - 24 Vacancy - Last Date to Apply - 10-09-2020 - Apply here
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment - (05 Manager Vacancies)
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)
- Karnataka Police Constable - (3848 vacancies)
- Chhattisgarh state power generation company limited - (208 vacancies)
- Mumbai Port Trust - (8 vacancies)
- Southern Railway Recruitment - (197 vacancies)
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment - (617 vacancies)
- State Bank of India Recruitment - (545 vacancies)