RBI assistant 2020- Checkout the latest recruitment available for RBI Vacancy 2020. Job vacancies for 2020-2021. Get free job alert by subscribing us. Checkout latest recruitment for Reserve Bank of India 2020. You can see vacancies of Railway, Upsc, Mpsc, Iocl, top companies and thereby Sarkari results as well. See complete details and information of RBI Vacancy 2020 by scrolling down further.
Total Vacancy of RBI Assistant 2020 is 926 job post
RBI - Reserve Bank of India recruitment is announced for 926 post for Assistant Manager. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this job, hence can apply before last date of submission. You can see Link and facts of RBI assistant 2020 as below
By subscribing us, you get alert on upcoming jobs vacancies all over in India. Keep on checking this post details, as a result any updates and changes announced further for RBI vacancy 2020 will be know.
RBI assistant 2020 Exam date
Reserve Bank of India 2020 Notification
Admit Card 2020
Exam date – Prelims
February 14 & 15, 2020
Last date to apply for RBI Assistant
January 16, 2020
Mains Exam Date
29th March 2020
Release Date of Application Form
December 23, 2020
Result 2020- Prelims
You can see number of vacancy allotment for RBI Vacancy 2020 as per category-wise
- Applicant must be having Graduation degree from reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- At least 50% minimum marks that has to be scored by candidate in graduation.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of computers and word processing.
- SC/ST - 5 yrs
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) -03 yrs
- Person with Disabilities (PWD) - 10 yrs(GEN/EWS), 13yrs(OBC), 15yrs (SC/ST)
- Widows/Divorced women/Women Judically seperated who are not remarried - 10 yrs
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989- 5 yrs
- Experienced candidate from RBI - Maximum 3 yrs
PAY SCALE PATTERN
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3)– 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City
Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
Latest Job Vacancy details
IBPS recruitment 2020- 29 vacancies
Madhya Pradesh Post Office recruitment - 2834 vacancies
NTPC Recruitment 2020 - 04 head job vacancies
3 STEPS TO APPLY APPLICATION
STEP 1 - Select New Registration and fill Application form.
- Click on link to apply for registration - Recruitment for post of Assistant 2020.
- Apply for new registration if not already registered
- Candidate is required to fill the basic details which includes the name of the candidate, contact details and the email ID etc.
- After this process the candidate will get the registration number and the password. The candidate should note the login details and keep it safely for future use.
- Registration details will also be shared on the official email ID of the person.
STEP 2 - Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
Along with application form upload scanned documents
STEP 3 - Application fee Payment
After uploading and filling the application form, the candidate is required to pay the requisite application fee as per the category. The candidate can pay the fee through online payment portal which could be using debit/credit card or net baking facility.
IMPORTANT POINT TO REMEMBER
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility. Admission to On-line Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination
- Candidates are advised to visit RBI website at regular intervals for information regarding date of Online examination.
- Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) from the RBI Website.
- RBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. RBI also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Please ensure to check your junke mail folder also for registration related emails.
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)