Post Office Recruitment - Notifications out for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. It has announced various post under different categories. Official notification is out for Post office Recruitment on 23rd March, 2020. It has advertised vacancy under Gramin Dal Sevak recruitment 2020-21 in various newspaper and online. You can check out complete details and information of Indian Post Office Recruitment, jobs by scrolling down further.
Various post advertisement released are in Gramin Dak Sevak and Staff Car Driver. Therefore, any interested candidates with SSC/HSC pass can apply for this Job position. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this Vacancies, hence can apply online through its official website. You can see Link and facts of this recruitment as below. Make sure to complete the process before its closing date, after that no candidates will be allowed to make any changes.
By subscribing us, you get alert on upcoming jobs vacancies all over in India. Also keep on checking the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment details constantly, as a result any updates and changes announced further will be know.
02 Jobs in Post office RECRUITMENT
Vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak in Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Name of Post - Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster
- No of Post - 3951
- Date of application started - 23-03-2020
- Last date of application - 22-04-2020
- Last Date extended of application - 15-05-2020
- Registration Link - http://www.appost.in
- Notification Link - http://www.appost.in
- Madhya Pradesh POS vacancy - Click here
- Rajasthan POS vacancy - Click here
Eligibility criteria for Post office recruitment. It should be minimum 18 and maximum 40 yrs as on 23.03.2020
(SC - ST) Schedule cast/Scheduled Tribe
(OBC) Other Backward Classes
(EWS) Economically Weaker Sections
(PwD) Persons with Disabilities
Persons with Disabilities (PwD)+OBC
Persons with Disabilities (PwD)+SC/ST
01. UR/OBC/EWS (MALE) - Rs. 100
02. All Female, All SC/ST/PWD candidates - No fees
12,000/- (Level 01 in TRCA Slab)
14,500/- (Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
02) ABPM / DAK SEVAK
10,000/- (Level 01 in TRCA Slab)
12,000/- (Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
You can also check out AIIMS Recruitment 2020 details - Click here
Registration step by step
- Click on the link given above to register yourself
- Add your basic details like Name, Qualification, etc.
- Get registration number and save it
- Payment of Fees - 02 ways you can make payment
- 01st You can make online payment through fund transfer by electronic cards
- 02nd You can make office line payments to any head post office (List of Post Offices)
- Fill Application.
- Upload documents.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take print out.Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
Related articles :
- National Council of Education Research and Training (266 vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment - (3262 Vacancies)
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)
- MMRCL Recruitment 2020 - (04 Vacancies)
- North Central Railway Recruitment -
- Mpsc recruitment 2020 - (806 Vacancies)
- SBI recruitment 2020 - (8000+ vacancies)
- SSC recruitment 2020 - (1137 vacancies)
- Central railway recruitment 2020 - (251+ Vacancies)
- RBI assistant recruitment 2020 - (926 Vacancies)
What is Post Office ?
Post office is one source of communication and information processing to other. More than 150 years it has being acting as a transmission of voice.
What is role of Post office?
It is officially run organisation by Government of India to deliver various post in Indian citizens houses.
What are the other roles of Post Office?
Other than delivering mails to people, it also accepts deposit under small saving scheme, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc
What jobs are available in Post office recruitment ?
Post office recruitment is also called as Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. It has Branch Postmaster and Assistant Postmaster job
How can I make payment for Online Application ?