NIOS Recruitment 2021 - Notifications out for National Institute of Open Schooling. It has announced various post under different categories. Official notification is out for NIOS Recruitment on 23rd Sept, 2021. It has advertised vacancy under NIOS recruitment 2020-21 in various newspaper and online.
Various post advertisement released are for Director, Dy Director, Senior Officer, Hindi Officer, Accounts. Therefore, any interested candidates with equivalent qualification can apply for this Job position. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this Vacancies, hence can apply online through its official website. You can see Link and facts of this NIOS recruitment as below.
115 vacancy in NIOS recruitment 2021
National Institute of Open Schooling announced vacancy for various post. Candidates can apply for this vacancy till 10th October, 2021 on its official website
Name of Post & No. of vacancy
- Director (Evaluation) - 01
- Joint Director (Media) - 01
- Deputy Director (Accounts) - 01
- Assistant Director (Admin) - 02
- Accounts Officer - 01
- Academic Officer - 17
- Research & Evaluation Officer -01
- Selection Officer - 07
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 01
- Hindi Officer - 01
- Assistant Audit Officer - 01
- EDP Supervisor - 37
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 01
- Assistant - 04
- Stenographer - 03
- Junior Assistant - 36
No. of Post -115
Job location - Noida UP
Job type - Permanent / Contract / Deputation basis
Fee Structure (Non Refundable)
how can i apply for NIOS recruitment 2021
- Register at this website - www.nios.ac.in
- Follow the steps and fill the details as mentioned
- Use your working mobile number and email id, as all the communication will be done through mobile and email only
- Before submitting the application form, all candidates are requested to read all information of NIOS recruitment 2021 by clicking on the preview button. As no changes are allowed after submission of application
- Take printout and keep it handy for further reference
Eligible candidates should treat this notification itself as alert notice
important date Nios recruitment 2021
OTHER VACANCY - National Institute for Open Schooling 2021
- Which latest vacancy is available in NIOS recruitment 2021?
National Institute for Open Schooling has announced Director, Dy Director, Senior Officer, Hindi Officer, Accounts, Academic Officer , Research & Evaluation Officer, Selection Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Hindi Officer, Assistant Audit Officer, EDP Supervisor
- Are there any application fees for NIOS jobs 2021?
No fees for online application at NIOS jobs 2021
- How can I apply for a latest vacancy at National Institute for Open Schooling?
All candidates has to fill online application with complete details on official website at www.nios.ac.in
- What is the last date to apply for the National Institute for Open Schooling jobs?
Last date to apply for NIOS vacancy is 10-10-2021
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for
- Applicants are advised to ensure, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post
- They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The Institute will retain online applications data and hard copy of application forms for
non-shortlisted candidates only for sometime period after completion of recruitment process.
- Besides pay, each post carries allowances according to the Institute rules, which at present are at par with central government employees.
- SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman & EWS applicants are required to attach the valid Caste/required Certificate.
- PWD applicants are required to attach the Disability Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Age, qualification and experience will be calculated on the closing date of online submission of applications.
- Relaxation in age to SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates would be admissible as per Government of India Rules