NCERT Recruitment 2020 - Notifications out for Professor Recruitment . It has announced various post under different categories. Official notification is out for NCERT Recruitment on 29th June, 2020. It has advertised vacancy under National Council of Educational research and training 2020-21 in various newspaper and online. You can check out complete details and information of NCERT Recruitment jobs by scrolling down further.
Various post advertisement released are of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian. Therefore any interested candidates with MA pass can apply for NCERT Recruitment. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this Vacancies, hence can apply online through its official website. You can see Link and facts of National Council of Educational research and training recruitment as below. Make sure to complete the process before its closing date, after that no candidates will be allowed to make any changes.
By subscribing us, you get alert on upcoming jobs vacancies all over in India. Also keep on checking the NCERT Recruitment details constantly, as a result any updates and changes announced further will be know.
266 Job Vacancy in NCERT Recruitment
Check out List of Vacancy available in National Council of Educational research and training 2020
Name of Post
Pay Scale for NCERT Recruitment
- Professor/Librarian - As per academic Level 14 with rationalized pay 1,44,200/- (Revised pay - Rs. 37,400-67000 with AGP 10,000)
- Associate Professor - As per academic Level 13A with rationalized pay 1,31,400/- (Revised pay - Rs. 37,400-67000 with AGP 9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian - As per academic Level 10 with rationalized pay 57,700/- (Revised pay - Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP 6,000)
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment
Application fees for National Council of Educational research and training is Non Refundable. Interested candidates should read complete job details before applying
- Date Of Application Started - 29-06-2020
- Last date of application - 03-08-2020 upto 5:00pm
- Job Location - Any city
- Application Fees - UR/OBC/EWS (male) - Rs. 1000 & SC/ST/PWD/Women - No fees
- How to Apply - Candidate who wish to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020 should have valid email id & mobile number to register . Visit on this website - www.ncert.nic.in and fill in the application form. With application form candidates has to upload scanned copy of photo, signature and documents . Candidates should keep the set of documents with them, if selected it will ask for verification. Incase of any difficulty in filling the application candidates can call on this number - 011-26592153/207/01126592187. Email facility for any query is also available - email@example.com .
- Website - www.ncert.nic.in
- Official Notification - Click here
- Application form - Click here
- NIFT Recruitment 2020 - (01 vacancy)
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Mangalore (01 Vacancy Deputy Manager)
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 - (4182 Vacancies)
- TMC Recruitment 2020 - (267 vacancies)
- Oil and Natural gas Dehradun (18 vacancies)
- State Bank of India Jobs - (545 vacancies)
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)