IBPS PO - Checkout the latest recruitment available for Banking Preliminary exam. Recruitment under different categories and posts can be seen on this site. You can see vacancies of Railway, Upsc, Mpsc, Iocl, top companies and thereby Sarkari results as well. You will also get a free job alert of all Bank and government exams by subscribing to us. Check out complete details and information of IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 by scrolling down further.
IBPS PO 2020 - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is held every year in October /November. Whereas its online application process starts in August 2020. Last year more than 1 crore students applied for IBPS Po 2020 exam. Candidates who apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO 2020-21 get an opportunity to work in Banking, Finance and Insurance sectors.
By subscribing us, you get alerts on upcoming jobs vacancies all over in India. Also keep on checking the Banking preliminary officer exam details constantly, as a result any updates and changes announced further will be known for the Banking Preliminary exam.
Tentative dates for RRBs – CRP RRB-IX (Officers) and CRP RRB-IX (Office Assistants) & Group B Office Assistant
- Date of Application - 01 -07-2020
- Last Date to Submit Application - 21-07-2020
- Last date of Editing application details -21-07-2020
- Application Fees Date - 21-07-2020
- Last date to Print Application form - 05-08-2020
- Admit Card for - Tentative October 2020
- Prelim Exam Date - September /October tentatively
- Single Examination - Officers Scale II & III : 13.09.2020
- Main Exam Date -Officer Scale I : 13.09.2020 & Office Assistants : 19.09.2020
- Interview Date - Group A officer (Scale I, II & III) - November 2020
- Official Date Notification - Click here
Tentative dates for PSBs – CRP PO/MT-X, CRP CLERK-X & CRP SPL-X
- Date of Application Started - August 2020
- Application Fees Date - August 2020
- Admit Card for - October 2020
- Prelim Exam Date - For Probationary Officer - 3rd, 4th & 10th Oct Clerk - 12th, 13th & 19th Dec 2020 Specialist Officer - 26th & 27th Dec 2020
- Main Exam Date - Probationary Officer - 28th November, clerks - 24th Jan 2021 & Specialist officer - 30th January 2021
- Interview Date - Not yet Specified
- Official Date Notification - Click here
Also checkout recent recruitment of IBPS Jobs
IBPS PO 2020 NOTIFICATION
- Notification for recruitment of Banking Preliminary officer exam 2020 will be out soon in August 2020.
- Every year more than 4000 posts are announced for Probationary Officer exam(Management Trainee)
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this post can subscribe our website to get quick update about recruitment
IBPS PO 2020 FEE STRUCTURE
Fee Structure (Non Refundable) for IBPS PO 2020
AGE CRITERIA for IBPS PO 2020
Candidates must not have exceeded the age of 30 yrs as on 29th February, 2020. Also find below details of age relaxation
- SC/ST - 5 yrs
- Other Backward Classes -Maximum of 03 yrs
- PWBD - 10 yrs
- PWBD (OBC) - 13 yrs
- PWBD (SC/ST) - 15 yrs
- Ex Servicemen - 05 yrs
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- This year IBPS Exams are going to be held in Oct/November 2020.
- Candidates who wish to get jobs in IBPS 2020 have to clear 02 exams. Preliminary Exam & Main Exam
- As per government norms, this examinations held online every year
- For Preliminary exam candidates are given 01 hour to clear their paper. Also each Test is allocated within a certain time.
- You can see below the Syllabus for both Preliminary and Main exam papers
Exam Pattern for IBPS Preliminary Exam 2020
Exam Pattern for IBPS Po Main Exam 2020
Number of Question
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Candidates can refer to last year Exam pattern and syllabus to study for IBPS Exams.
- As soon as a notification is out for IBPS 2020. We will update you, Keep on checking this post. So you will not miss out the notification of Banking Preliminary officer exam
- Write to us if you have any doubts or need more information
Clerk Exam Pattern IBPS
IBPS PO Sample Paper
Clerk Syllabus IBPS
Bank Exam Syllabus
IBPS PO Mains Cut Off
- What is IBPS?
Institute of Banking personnel selection
- What is PO in IBPS?
PO stand for Probationary officer, also called as Management trainee who is selected as Scale I officer in Public limited Bank
- What is the role of IBPS Po?
Role of IBPS is to conduct online exams for recruiting clerk & officers in Public sector bank
- For which sector IBPS conducts the exam?
IBPS exams are held for Banking, Insurance and finance
- How many exams are there in IBPS ?
Candidate has to go through 03 main rounds to get qualified in IBPS Jobs 1. Prelims Exam 2. Main Examination 3. Personnel Interview.
- What is the basic salary of IBPS PO clerk?
INR 23,700 is basic pay to any joining clerk in IBPS, also allowance will be extra. So the total salary of Probationary officer will go upto 38,700/- per month.
- What is IBPS preliminary exam date for Clerks?
Preliminary examinations date for IBPS clerk is 12th,13th & 19th Dec 2020
- What is IBPS preliminary exam date for Probationary Officers?
Preliminary examinations date for IBPS Probationary Officers is 3rd, 4th & 10th October
- What is date of IBPS PO exam?
This year management has announced tentative date for IBPS PO exam - Preliminary exam is in 3rd, 4th & 10th Oct 2020
- Which Bank PO Salary is highest ?
Highest paying salary offered to Probationary officer is by SBI Bank and then follows the other bank.
- IS IBPS is a Permanent Job ?
Yes it is. but when the candidate is selected after all exams and interviews, he or she is placed on Probation period of 2 years. After Induction and training management confirms candidates as Assistant Manager if they find them suitable for post.
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment (4182 Vacancies)
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- National Council of Education Research & Training - (266 vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)