General Manager Job Rites 2020 - GM Vacancies 2020. Engineering jobs for General Manager job Rites 2020 - 21. Government Job vacancy for General Manager. Vacancy in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Traffic post.
This year Rites 2020-21 has announced vacancies for General Manager. It has declared a total of 24 posts for General Manager Job Rites 2020 - 21. Those posts are in the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering category. Only Experienced candidates with minimum experience of 10 years can apply for General Manager Vacancy 2020 -21
Complete vacancy details with Important dates, Qualification requirement, Procedure are given below. Also Subscribe us and get Job notification in all sectors.
02 Vacancy in GENERAL MANAGER JOB RITES 2020
Rites India has announced 02 posts vacancies for General Manager (Electrical) 2020-21
- Name of Post - General Manager (ELECTRICAL)
- No of Post - 2 - (SAG/NGSAG/SG IRSEE officer with 18 years group A service)
- Last date of application - 18-06-2020
- Job Location - Gurgaon
- Experience - IRSEE /SAG officer with 18 years experience in traction, rolling stock & general service. EPC procurement/construction service will be an added advantage.Metro project experience will be preferred.
- Age Limit - 55 years
- Scale of pay - 7th CPC Matrix level 14 & 13
How to Apply
Visit at given website and register- www.rites.com
- Follow the steps and fill the details Name, contact number, educational qualification as mentioned on website
- After entering your details a registration number will be generated . Note down for future reference
- Before submitting the application form, all candidates are requested to read all information by clicking on preview button. As no changes are allowed after submission
- Candidates have to submit the application form with registration number on it, along with attached CV in the prescribed format annexure II.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administration officer (HQ/Board) indicating no objection vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for past 5 years
Mode of selection
Application will be examine on basis of following parameters on 100 point scale
- Qualification, Length of service & CV (25 marks)
- Last work experience & Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D&AR and vigilance record (25 Marks)
- Potential/Overall suitability of candidate (25 marks)
- Candidates who are interested to apply for this job, should read complete notification on its official website as well.