Deputy Manager Job 2020 - Notifications out for Deputy Manager Vacancy. Deputy Manager job are announced by National highway Authority of India. Official notification is out for Deputy Manager Vacancy in May 2020. It has advertised vacancy under NHAI recruitment 2020-21 in various newspaper and online. You can check out complete details and information of Deputy Manager job by scrolling down further.
Deputy Manager post are in Finance & HR Department. Therefore, any interested candidates with Degree pass can apply for this Job position. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this vacancies, hence can apply online through its official website. You can see Link and facts of this recruitment as below. Make sure to complete the process before its closing date, after that no candidates will be allowed to make any changes.
By subscribing us, you get alert on upcoming jobs vacancies all over in India. Also keep on checking the Deputy Manager Job Recruitment details constantly, as a result any updates and changes announced further will be know.
Deputy Manager Post in Deputy Manager Job 2020
48 vacancy of Deputy Manager in NHAI Recruitment 2020
Name of Post
Deputy Manager (Technician)
Last date of Application
Last date to submit online application with documents
Method of Recruitment
Direct Recruitment with valid GATE score in Civil Engineering
Pay Scale in NHAI Recruitment 2020
- Pay Matrix of 7th pay CPC of Level 10 (Rs.15,600-39,100/-) with Grade pay 5400/-
Education Qualification & Criteria in NHAI Recruitment 2020
- Should have Degree in Civil Engineering from Recognized Institute
- Should also have valid GATE score in Civil Engineering discipline
How to Apply
- Register at this website www.nhai.org
- Follow the steps and fill the details as mentioned
- Use your working mobile number and email id, as all the communication will be done through mobile and email only
- Before submitting the application form, all candidates are requested to read all information by clicking on preview button. As no changes are allowed after submission
- After submission of application a unique reference number and application acknowledgment will be generated
- Acknowledgment received should be kept safe as employers will ask for it for further process.
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)
- MMRCL Recruitment 2020
- Chief General Manager Recruitment
- Joint Advisor Job
- IBM Recruitment