Updated - 12 Apr 2021
Commission of railway safety Recruitment - Notifications out for Dy. Commission of railway safety Recruitment . It has announced various post under different categories. Official notification is out for DGCA on 5th Feb, 2021. It has advertised vacancy under Commission of railway safety recruitment 2021-22 in various newspaper and online.
Various post advertisement released are in Dy. Commission of railway safety . Therefore, any interested candidates with similar post can apply for this jobs position. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this Vacancies, hence can apply online through its official website. You can see Link and facts of DGCA recruitment 2021 as below.
2 vacancy in Commission of railway safety recruitment 2021
- Name of Post - Dy. commissioner of railway safety Tech
- No of Post - 02
- Date Of Application Started - 05-02-2021
- Last date of application - 60 days from date of application
- Stream - Electric Traction/Signal and Telecom
- Job Location - Mumbai/Lucknow
- Salary - Level 13 in pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Term of Service - Period of deputation
- Who can apply for DGCA recruitment 2021: Officers from Indian Railways from respective department of S&T and CT
OTHER VACANCY IN RAILWAYS
- Railway MCF apprentice - 110 vacancy - Last date to apply - 01-12-2020
- Konkan Railway Recruitment - 78 vacancy - Last date to apply - 27-11-2020
- North Central Railway - 07 vacancy - Last date to apply -15-07-2020
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited June 2020
- Central Railway - 2813 vacancy - last date to apply - 19-01-20220
Age Limit and How to apply
OTHER VACANCY - COMMISSION OF RAILWAY SAFETY RECRUITMENT
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for
- Applicants are advised to ensure, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post
- They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The DGCA will retain online applications data and hard copy of application forms for
non-shortlisted candidates only for sometime period after completion of recruitment process.
- Besides pay, each post carries allowances according to the COMMISSION OF RAILWAY SAFETY RECRUITMENT
- rules, which at present are at par with central government employees.
- SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman & EWS applicants are required to attach the valid Caste/required Certificate.
- PWD applicants are required to attach the Disability Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- DGCA strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Age, qualification and experience will be calculated on the closing date of online submission of applications.
- Relaxation in age to SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates would be admissible as per Government of India Rules
About - COMMISSION OF RAILWAY SAFETY RECRUITMENT 2021
Why to apply for jobs with Sarkari naukri upcoming website ?
Sarkarinaukriupcoming provides the latest recruitment information for the interview process, on various positions based on Education/Qualification. Ensuring that none of the vacancies are missed on the website all the while helping both fresh and seasoned graduates get notification of recruitment for the recent openings; “Sarkarinaukriupcoming” is the go-to website for notifications of COMMISSION OF RAILWA SAFETY RECRUITMENT limited employment opportunities across different sectors and industries within India.
If you are interested in working in a reputable company and attracting high-paying jobs, “Sarkarinaukriupcoming” is the resource pool where you can find the perfect career opportunities in leading companies across India as per your desire.