Central Railway recruitment has invited application for post of Junior Clerk Jobs and Senior Clerk Jobs. As per notification issued by official website you can fill online form for Central railway jobs till 19/01/2020. Their are total of 171 vacancies for Jr. Clerk Jobs and 80 vacancies for Sr. Clerk Jobs.
In addition Railway recruitment department inviting application for interested candidates of 251 Junior Clerk and Senior Clerk Posts and 2562 Trade Apprentice Bumper Posts Jobs vacancy under Railway recruitment cell overall in Mumbai. As per guidelines given by central railway if you posses minimum eligibility you can apply online throught i.e http://www.rrccr.com/
Candidates will be selected as per eligibility criteria and age limit and so on, therefore read all the instruction carefully (given below) and then apply.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- IMPORTANT DATES
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- AGE LIMIT
- APPLICATION FEES
- IMPORTANT DETAILS & SELECTION PROCESS
IMPORTANT DATES OF CENTRAL RAILWAY JOBS 2020
Date & Time
Application opening date
Closing date for Application
Last date of online Application
19/01/2020 at 06:00 pm
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Central Railway jobs 2020
APPLICATION FEES - Nil
In terms of the instructions issued vide Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-92/PM2/16 dated 20/08/1993 (RBE No. 129/1993) and other instructions issued from time to time, applications are hereby invited ONLINE for filling up following posts through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway as on the date of issue of notification.
Category - Jr. Clerk
Pay level(7th PC) - Level 2
No. of Vacancies - 171
Category - Sr. Clerk
Pay level(7th PC) - Level 5
No. of Vacancies - 80
Jr. Clerk Education Qualification - 12th Examination with not less than 50% marks (50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Exservicemen)
Sr. Clerk Education Qualification - Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
Typing speed - 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates can apply separately for both the notified posts on fulfilling eligibility criteria. Two separate applications for same post will not be considered.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com for filling ONLINE application for Sr.Clerk/Jr.Clerk under G.D.C.E. and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- candidate should upload following documents in JPEG format (photograph having size 15 to 40 KB and signature having size 10 to 20 KB
- Signature: Running signature should be uploaded. Unsigned applications, application without signed or signed in capital letters/spaced out letters is liable to be rejected.
- Scanned copy of certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Scanned copy of Graduation final year mark sheet / 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination mark sheet for Sr.Clerk / Jr.Clerk respectively, as the case may be.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate, for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Joint Army Dental Corps recruitment - (43 Vacancies)
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & energy - (Various vacancies)
- Air India Express Limited - (07 Vacancies)
- Madhya Pradesh Post office recruitment - (2834 vacancies)
- All India Institute of medical Science Bhubaneshwar - (13 vacancies)
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation limited (04 General Manager post)
- Centre for railway Information System - (11 vacancies)
- DFCCIL recruitment - (DGM/JGM vacancy)