Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 - Notifications out for Generalist Officer Scale II post. It has announced various post under different categories. Official notification is out for Bank of Maharashtra on 20th March, 2021. It has advertised vacancy under Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2020-21 in various newspaper and online.
Total 150 vacancy announced for Generalist Officer Scale Ii. Interested candidates with Graduation in any discipline can apply for this Job position. Job seekers who are willing to apply for this Vacancies, hence can apply online through its official website. You can see Link and facts of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021 as below
Updated - 22 Jun 2021
150 vacancy in Bank of Maharashtra 2021
Bank of Maharashtra announced 150 vacancy on 20th March, 2021. Candidates can apply till 06-04-2021
- Online Application started - 22-03-2021
- Last date of application - 06-04-2021
- Date of online examination - To be announced
- Date of GD/Interview - To be announced
Name of Post - Generalist Officer Scale II
No. of Post - 150
Job location - Anywhere in India
Salary - Rs. 48,170 - 69,810 (Starting basic pay)
Age Limit - Minimum age limit should be 25 years and maximum should be 35 years
Application fees - UR, EWS, OBC - Rs. 1180, candidates belongs to SC/ST - Rs. 118 and candidates belong to PWD/Womens candidate are exempted from application fees
Mode of payment for application fees - Candidates can pay the fees online only on official website of Bank of Maharashtra with online application
Selection Process - Selection for Scale II officer will be done after 3 rounds of Examination/GD/Interview. Candidates has to qualify with atleast 50 % marks
Probation Period - Those application who are selected after all 3 rounds will go on probation period of 1 year
Terms of Job - After selection candidate has to sign a bond for 12 months for amount of Rs. 2 lakh
Download of call letters - Call letters for exam/Gd and Interview can be seen on official website by entering Registration Number/Password and date of birth
How to apply - Applicants has to apply online on official website of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021 at https://bankofmaharshashtra.in
- Bank of Maharashtra notification PDF - Click here
GOVERNMENT JOBS - CLICK HERE
MANAGER JOBS - CLICK HERE
OTHER VACANCY - BANK OF MAHARASHTRA 2021
Municipal Corporation - 172 vacancies
Defense research and development organization - 10 vacancies
Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeth - 05 vacancy
Bharat Heavy electricals limited - 40 vacancy
Council of scientific & Industrial Research - 06 vacancy
Bank of Maharashtra - 150 vacancy
Military Engineers Services - 50 vacancy
Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation - 01 vacancy
National Highway Authority of India - 42 Manager vacancy
University of Hyderabad - 09 vacancy
Central Warehousing Corporation - 11 vacancy
Indian Space Research Organization - 02 vacancy
Serious Fraud Investigation office - 02 vacancy
Delhi subordinate services selection board - 1809 vacancy
National Cooperative Development Corporation - 30 vacancy
Reserve Bank of India - 01 vacancy
Commission of railway safety - 02 vacancy
Hindustan Copper Limited - 26 vacancy
North Central Railway - 196 vacancy
Daulat Ram college - 121 vacancy
Naval Materials Research Laboratory - 30 vacancies
Solar energy corporation of India Limited - 04 vacancy
Intelligence Bureau - 2000 vacancies
Ministry of Steel - 03 vacancy
National Aluminum company limited - 05 vacancy
Central Industrial Security Force - 2000 vacancies
Indian Institute of Jodhpur - 35 Vacancies
Indian Navy Sportsmen jobs - 1159 vacancies
Microwave Tube research and Development center - 03 vacancies
Defense research and Development Organization - 13 vacancies
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited - 09 vacancies
Union Public service Commission - 89 vacancies
Assistant Professor in UPSC - 24 vacancies
Indian Oil corporation of India Limited - 500 vacancies
Sub Editor job - 02 vacancies
- SC/ST - 5 yrs
- Other Backward Classes - Maximum of 03 yrs
- PWBD - 10 yrs
- PWBD (OBC) - 13 yrs
- PWBD (SC/ST) - 15 yrs
- Ex Servicemen - 05 yrs
Bank of Maharashtra syllabus 2021
Name of Test
No. of Question
- How many vacancy announced by bank of Maharashtra for Generalist officer scale II vacancy
Total 150 vacancy is announced for Generalist Officer Scale II
- Are there any application fees for Generalist Officer Scale II vacancy in Bank of Maharashtra 2021?
Yes candidates belongs to General/OBC/EWS has to pay Rs. 1180, Rs. 118 and candidates belong to PWD/Womens candidate are exempted from application fees
- What is the last date to apply Generalist Officer Scale II vacancy in Maharashtra Bank Jobs?
Last date to apply for Generalist Officer Scale II vacancy is 06-04-2021
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for
- Applicants are advised to ensure, before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification and experience laid down for the post
- They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected. The Bank will retain online applications data and hard copy of application forms for
non-shortlisted candidates only for sometime period after completion of recruitment process.
- Besides pay, each post carries allowances according to the Bank rules, which at present are at par with central government employees.
- SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman & EWS applicants are required to attach the valid Caste/required Certificate.
- PWD applicants are required to attach the Disability Certificate, in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- Bank strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Age, qualification and experience will be calculated on the closing date of online submission of applications.
- Relaxation in age to SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates would be admissible as per Government of India Rules
About - Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
Why to apply for jobs with Sarkari naukri upcoming website ?
Sarkarinaukriupcoming provides the latest recruitment information for the interview process, on various positions based on Education/Qualification. Ensuring that none of the vacancies are missed on the website all the while helping both fresh and seasoned graduates get notification of recruitment for the recent openings; “Sarkarinaukriupcoming” is the go-to website for notifications of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment limited employment opportunities across different sectors and industries within India.
If you are interested in working in a reputable company and attracting high-paying jobs, “Sarkarinaukriupcoming” is the resource pool where you can find the perfect career opportunities in leading companies across India as per your desire.